Friday, January 7, 2011

Fashion Advanced

Ode to the days of being a mechanic. Wearing cumfy crew shirts, lose black pants and sneakers. :sigh: These days I am usually dressed for business: skirts, blouses, slacks etc. Wardrobe malfunction is a common occurrence with my new attire.

One dilemma that I face is with my blouses. Nothing seems to stay tucked-in. And due to my inherent flat butt my pants don't seem to stay up either. I get this partial tuck that makes me look pudgy and frumpy or in worse case scenarios, plumbers crack. So, I asked the world of Twitter "Who is going to invent a product to help shirts stay tucked in?" Much to my surprise..someone already has! Of course it may propose a problem if I need to wear the system with a skirt. Perhaps I could start a new fashion trend..:hmmmm:

The fashion forward thinkers of our generation have been able to make suspenders attractive. They have taken the elastic bands from the senior section of department stores and put skinny, hopelessly attractive male models under them and positioned them in the pages of a JCrew catalog. Of course I have considered just going with suspenders but hey, we are pioneers here at the AP Organization. Followers we are not. 

So during lunch today I worked up a little sketch that I plan to send off to JCrew and all other companies who are interested in being what I call "fashion advanced." Your Welcome.

Ok..here she is:

I know. I know. Bad Ass. I will be accepting orders soon.



   

No comments:

Post a Comment