Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Starbucks Snob


Everything about this new job is different. Including where I buy my coffee. I like my coffee "black". No sugar No cream No BS. And as far as plain coffee goes, I believe Starbuck's is horrid.







Sure they have the Mochas and Frapps all figured out but when it comes to the simple basics..They have missed it. However, I am a McCafe Girl! Well.. I was. Until my McCafe cup seemed to render the same "uncool" affects as my neon pink headgear from Junior Highscool.










Starbucks is simply a fashion accessory. You can't go waltzin into the office in your JCrew and Jimmy Choos with a McCafe cup. :der: So to keep up with all of the pencil skirts at work I have begun sporting the ubersheek Starbucks Cup. I have slowly gotten used to the bitter aftertaste of the coffee tycoon. However, they do make wonderful breakfast!










The AP Organization endorces the Starbuck's egg white, feta cheese and spinach wrap. It is a slice of heaven during my 6am, hour-long, trek into work. Starbucks has won me over with their splendid breakfast wrap. The coffee is "meh" the wrap is "nomnomnom". Try it out!







My New Gear!

No comments:

Post a Comment